ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหา

Discord Moderator Application

Morningstar

กระทู้แนะนำ

I am posting this thread because I would like to submit my application for Discord Moderator for Dragonworld Sea. I have reached out to the Discord Admin and filed a ticket for the application, which is ticket #1800. I would assume that there are slots available for the position.

Also the discord community for Dragonworld has been very silent or not so active. I would like to point out a couple of factors that is causing this situation.

- Less Events (Even'ts posted are not adhered on it's timeline provided)
- Event Prize (Even Prize should be provided to the winners within 24-48hrs and not 7 days)
- Discord Moderator (Majority of the discord Moderator is just doing nothing, not even responding to concerns in a timely manner not just posting that they are selling points and directing them to another discord server.)
- Discord Moderator should have a rotational shift in order to cater players concerns and questions.
- Discord Moderatos should have a contact with Developer/s if Incase situations arise anytime.

I hope this thread would reach to the right department for a proper consideration.

ลิงก์ไปยังความคิดเห็น
แชร์ในเว็บไซต์อื่น ๆ

เข้าร่วมการสนทนา

คุณสามารถโพสต์ตอนนี้และลงทะเบียนในภายหลัง หากคุณมีบัญชี ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ทันที เพื่อโพสต์ด้วยบัญชีของคุณ

ผู้เยี่ยมชม
ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้...

×   วางเป็นข้อความสมบูรณ์.   วางเป็นข้อความธรรมดาแทน

อนุญาตให้ใช้อีโมจิเพียง 75 ตัว.

×   ลิงก์ของคุณถูกฝังโดยอัตโนมัติ.   แสดงเป็นลิงก์แทน

×   เนื้อหาก่อนหน้าของคุณได้รับการกู้คืนแล้ว.   ล้างตัวแก้ไข

×   คุณไม่สามารถวางภาพโดยตรง อัปโหลดหรือแทรกภาพจาก URL

• สร้างใหม่...